Request Assistance

What to do

Submit your request for EIA or SEA assistance by clicking on 'Make a Request'. You can request assistance with:

  • Development or review of EIA or SEA legislation
  • Preparation of terms of reference for EIA or SEA reports
  • Review of EIA or SEA reports
  • Writing approval conditions for new developments
  • EIA or SEA training and capacity-building
  • Finding consultants to assist with EIA or SEA

Once your request is received you will be contacted directly by SPREP staff.

To access assistance and expertise specific to climate change please visit the Regional Technical Support Mechanism under the Pacific Climate Change Portal: