Skip to main content

Request Assistance

PNEA can help put you in touch with environmental assessment specialists with a wealth of expertise and experience.

After completing the below request form, your request will be sent to SPREP's PNEA coordinator, who will be in touch to discuss your needs.

You can request assistance with:

  • Development or review of EIA or SEA legislation
  • Preparation of terms of reference for EIA or SEA reports
  • Review of EIA or SEA reports
  • Writing approval conditions for new developments
  • EIA or SEA training and capacity-building
  • Finding consultants to assist with EIA or SEA

To access assistance and expertise specific to climate change please visit the Regional Technical Support Mechanism under the Pacific Climate Change Portal: 

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.